You are here: Home Rules
1. The VAF is a non-political, non-partisan organization. It is against the policy of this group to discuss potentialy volatile issues related to politics or religion. Any extended discussions or proselytizing about anything political or religious will be subject to review. Continued violations by any member after being warned can result in expulsion from the group.
2. Under no circumstances will any current general member or board of directors say anything negative or inflammatory towards another member either on our communication channel, Teamspeak, through email or on any forum including the current VAF forum. Any negative or inflammatory comments or actions will be cause for immediate expulsion from the group.
3. To become a member you must be at least 18 years of age, have a good quality computer and HOTAS control system, have a good quality microphone headset and a good quality and stable internet (no satellite or wireless) connection.
4. All members are required to use Google Hangouts, have a VAF website account and also must subscribe to the VAF BBS Forum system and check into the BBS and calendar on a regular basis to keep up with current events.
5. You must not be a current member or applying to be a member of a different DCS World group or squadron. The VAF spends a lot of time training our members in realistic combat tactics and flight procedures. If it is your intention to squad-hop or use the VAF as a stepping stone into another group or squadron you will be dismissed from the group immediately!
7. All members must attend at least one flight event on a bi-weekly basis or a minimum of 3 events per month. If you are a member and you cannot meet the minimum requirements for a short period, you must inform the board. If you do not meet the minimum requirements for a period of three months you will be placed on the inactive members list and will not be allowed to participate in any organized event.
8. All members must provide an in game callsign that does not conflict with any weapon, vehicle, aircraft or system, or with any other current members callsign.
9. All official documentation and communication’s representing the VAF must be submitted to the board for final approval before used: Examples include but are not limited to website recruitment, VAF testing documents, statements related to VAF business or documents related to official training materials.